I'm starting to get all geared up for the upcoming holiday season. Busy, busy, busy! I was looking at my show schedule for Nov. It's going to be an exciting month!
Here's what's on the horizon:
- Nov. 2, Saturday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Dassel/Cokato ECFE Craft Fair at the DC High School
- Nov. 6, Wednesday, 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm Crow River Winery Ladies Night in Hutchinson.
- Nov. 16, Saturday Litchfield Opera House Craft Fair in Litchfield
- Nov. 29 and 30, Friday and Saturday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Litchfield "Shop Small" Downtown Event.
- Forest City Stockade Saturday Dec. 7th. 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Now you all know how much I love the shows! I really do. I think of them as one big ol’ giant social event. A chance to chat with all kinds of people about a subject I find fascinating and am totally passionate about. I can talk and talk and talk. Although when I start seeing people's eyes glaze over I do take the hint quite well and start winding the chat down. ☺
If you get chance stop out to one of these shows stop by and say hi. Its always a joy to see old friends and gain a few new ones.
In the meantime: Stay sudsy my friends, stay sudsy!